Updated: Jul 13, 2021
Hi, now that you're looking for a location for your session, we want to help you here is a list of locations we've been to places we recommend especially for their flexibility in session type, all of these options work for almost any type of shoot you're looking for, engagement, bridal, bride and groom and quinceañera.
For almost all sessions we recommend Sunset time, so depending on the month we should start your session at 4:00 pm or 6:00 pm. We want to make sure there is enough sun to star but not too much so you aren't squinching your eyes throughout the session, we want you to have a great time.
Please contact any location you like to know their availability for your session and also what their fee is.
1. Alyssa's Acres - https://www.facebook.com/allysasacres/
Mission, Texas 78574
Outdoor venue, rustic with a beautiful pond
2. The Bryan House - https://www.facebook.com/TheBryanHouse/
1113 E. Mile 2
Mission, Texas 78574
Beautiful home, with great indoor spots and amazing landscape
3. Capilla del Rio - https://www.facebook.com/CapilladelRio/
6506 US 83
Rio Grande City, Texas 78582
Gorgeous outdoor venue, with a beautiful old chapel, excellent for rustic sessions.
4. Casa de Palmas - https://www.facebook.com/casadepalmashotel/
101 North Main Street
McAllen, Texas 78501
Amazing hotel in the heart of McAllen, if you prefer something elegant and where you don't need to be walking on a large property this is the best place
5. Chateau on 5th - https://www.instagram.com/chateauonfifth/
Beautiful home in North McAllen, excellent choice for all indoor location, at Chateau on 5th you’ll experience the best session possible, not only it takes you on a journey of decoration never seen, but the most pleasant service. Excellent for any Formal Shoot.
6. Memory Lane - https://www.facebook.com/MemoryLanePhotoSpot/
2002 N Mayberry St (3.12 mi)
Mission, Texas 78572
Small, Vintage, Rustic, Indoor, Outdoor this mission home has got you covered for many aspects
7. Rancho la Pergola - https://www.rancholapergola.com
26867 N Sam Houston
San Benito, TX 78586
A "Hidden Treasure" as named by many Couples, Rancho La Pergola is placed among the top-rated Venues in the Valley. This 25 Acre estate situated in the Outskirts of San Benito TX.
8. Villa de Palmas - https://www.facebook.com/villadepalmas.gardens/
809 E Hall Acres rd
San Juan TX
A beautiful indoor and outdoor option with large spaces, excellent for any kind of photo session, you can enjoy your bridal session or engagement photos in this amazing spot
9. Rancho Guadalupe - https://www.facebook.com/ranchoguadalupeRGV/
3 1/2 N. Big 5 rd
An amazing outdoor space, with a beautiful lake creating a beautiful location for any photo session